Independent Financial Adviser with Business ownership opportunity
Competitive basic | transparent bonus structure |share purchase | Business ownership
Solihull – New build office with parking
Our client is a ‘true’ independent financial planning business that specialises in life planning with a focus on retirement planning, pension transfers and investments.
Established in 2009, our client has grown to become one of the leading IFAs in Solihull and Birmingham. Rated as excellent by auditors, they offer clients a whole of the market service to help business owners and individuals develop their wealth.
They are now looking to expand and are looking for a Lead Adviser who will be a part of the senior management team and play a lead role in their growth strategy. They seek a likeminded, entrepreneurial adviser who would like the opportunity to become a business owner and the potential to earn a significant earn-out.
You will join a high performing, ‘down to earth’ business with an excellent support team who excel at research, analytics and report writing. Within the first six months, you will be provided all new business referrals and a client bank to manage and will shadow the business owner whilst learning their processes, compliance, systems and way of working.
This business operates with a culture of trust and there is flexibility to work from home 1 – 2 days a week should this suit the individual and business requirements when you are competent. It is hoped that this individual will become a Director of the business within two – three years.
Reasons to join
- Long term trusted relationships with our clients
- High end and technical proposition offering
- Valued service for their clients where they are not tied and an ongoing advice service model
- Client base is selective. They only deal with nice people!
- Aligned interests where they want their clients to be like family
- Chartered and credible. They need to remain a Chartered firm. All advisers are expected to become Chartered within a reasonable timescale if not already.
- People centric. They are supportive and loyal fitting in with people’s family commitments. With this, they expect loyalty, honesty and respect in return.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Chartered or near chartered through the CII and must have relevant Pension Transfer qualification (If not chartered, must attain chartership within 12 months)
- Willingness to conduct business development
- Willing to work with business owners as well as individuals
- Able to write and deliver financial plans (reports) without support
- A self-starter able to work at pace, multi-task and work independently
- Excellent at time management
- Coach and mentor other members of staff
- IFA experience
- Focused on continual improvement, service excellence
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Quick learner
- Competent in Voyant (Cash flow planning tool)
- Competent in Intelligent office (Our back office system)
- Familiarity with Synaptics and FE Analytics advantageous
- Preferably worked in an SME environment
- Entrepreneurial and forward -thinking
- Business and Share holder to be part of the business for the long term
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.