Our client is a private equity backed 4PL logistic provider offering solutions across a number of niche, technical sectors. They have enjoyed robust growth over the last few years expanding across the UK and Europe and have plans to more than double in size through organic growth, acquisitions and partnerships. They already have hit their new business target for the year winning some of the biggest contracts in their company history.
You will be responsible for winning a range of logistics solutions across niche, technical sectors. You will focus on high margin work with bid values typically ranging from £250k – £3m where typically there is a high consequence to failure. You will be a strong relationship builder who can interact with decision makers and sell different logistics concepts that are not known to the buyer.
The first six months will be focused on generating a pipeline that will lead to converted business in the second half of the year. You will work closely with the inside sales team, sales support and marketing with most of the time client facing.
Our client is also open to hiring a pure-outbound (hunter) Account Manager focused on new business. This individual will be able to understand the business opportunities they are not getting and forecast future opportunities that they can target.
You will be an ambitious, high performing individual with a proven track record of winning business selling the same or similar solutions. Suitable candidates will have the following:
• In-night delivery solutions
• Next day UK and European solutions
• Knowledge/experience of PUDO, Forward Stock Locations, delivery in-boot
• Spare parts and field engineer distribution solutions
• Consultative business developer with a track record of logistics sales / key account management
• Able to think strategically and generate your own pipeline with sales support / inside sales and marketing.
• Strong relationship builder able to position themselves at the same level as the customer
This is an exciting time to join a forward-thinking business that is on an upward trajectory where you will be able to offer clients bespoke and innovative solutions.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com