Our client is a global renewable energy company and are one of the strongest financial performers amongst the big utility businesses. They are a leader across several markets and have several market leading products and services that differentiate them from their main competitors including innovative technology.
Due to an internal move, we are recruiting a Head of Marketing and Strategy for a UK division. Reporting into a Sales & Marketing Director and a Senior Vice President (SVP). You will be responsible for a team of marketing executives as well as a strategy associate.
The business has an exciting brand that is well respected across the industry and this role is about taking a new message and service offerings to market to maximise brand awareness and ROI during a strategic transformation.
From a marketing perspective, the role will cover the entire marketing mix including strategic marketing. A small part of the role will entail supporting the SVP in relation to strategy, board meetings and presentations.
The role will also interact with other international stakeholders and will require some international travel (mainly across Europe).
You will be an ambitious, high performing individual able to bring the best out of a team and others to create best in class marketing.
Suitable candidates will also have the following:
• Experience within energy and / or utilities (desirable)
• Tangible evidence of marketing campaigns / channels that have delivered strong ROI within a B2B environment (essential)
• Examples of cutting edge marketing ideas and techniques (essential)
• Evidence of senior stakeholder management (internal and external) as well as cross country stakeholder management (essential)
• Successful management of marketing agencies (essential)
• Experience of inspiring and creating a high performing marketing team to drive new ideas (essential)
• A strategic thinker able to contribute to discussions around strategy at executive or board level. (essential)
• Post grad qualifications – i.e MBA / Strategy qualification or similar (desirable)
This is a key role in a dynamic and agile multi-billion £ utility business and is a great opportunity to lead the Marketing of an exciting brand whilst supporting strategy for a major player.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org