Customer Service Director required for an innovative energy supplier
interim or fixed term contract
Our client is a forward thinking and financially stable energy supplier currently outperforming the market. Due to growth, they require an experienced energy executive to add bench strength to their senior management team and provide insight and expertise to improve and enhance their customer service operations. This senior position covers multiple-sites and has responsibility for over 300 staff.
The role holder will also lead a project to gather data, interpret the data and implement actions taking the workforce on a journey that results in business improvement and efficiencies. This is a great opportunity to take an already good business and enhance their performance through the empowerment of people and business improvement.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
– Senior operations and customer service experience managing a similar sized operation
– Experience of B2B energy retail
– Experience of working with SME customers (including micro businesses)
– A strong people centric leader and manager able to coach, mentor and upskill staff.
– Possesses a flexible leadership style and an ability to empowers others
– Possesses change and transformation experience
– M & A integration (highly desirable)
– Ability to translate strategic objectives into operational KPIs at ground level
– Senior stakeholder management and ability to network and partner to get things done
– A resilient leader able to work at pace
– Business improvement experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org