Established in 2009, Our client is a fast growing Utility Consultant with a large portfolio (40k) of B2B customers predominantly focused on the SME market. They are an independent broker mainly focused on providing competitive energy rates and are able to offer a choice of all major suppliers as well as a number of new entrants.
With a turnover of £10m and 50 staff, they are now looking to hire a General Manager to support the Managing Director in growing and diversifying their business.
Much of their growth has been through the traditional telesales route however, opportunities exist to develop an online channel, offer new services to their existing customer base and continue to acquire new customers across SME, mid-market and larger industrial & commercial customers.
The first six months of the business will see you work closely with the Managing Director developing the sales strategy whilst managing the day to day running of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a well performing and highly profitable business that has scope to grow even further.
The Managing Director is an approachable, hands-on leader who will be highly supportive and open to challenge as he looks to take their business to the next level. Shares will be offered to the role holder upon hitting agreed targets.
Ideal candidates will be:
- A dynamic sales leader with experience of managing other functional heads
- Proven track record of sales growth in a contact centre / telesales environment (preferably B2B)
- Held budgetary responsibility in excess of £1m+
- Able to develop and implement a sales strategy
- Able to get the best out of people to drive performance
- Preferably experience of developing business via online channels
- Ideally worked in a corporate as well as an SME environment or worked in different functional roles.
- Accustomed to dealing with management information, KPI’s and commission structures
- Own/introduce/maintain processes and procedures within the sales department
- A base salary upwards of £60,000+
- Car allowance
- OTE £100K+
- Shares offered on reaching agreed targets
- 28 days holiday
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com