FM Account Director – London
Corporate TFM Contract
£80,000+ Basic + Bens
Our client is an international market leader in the development and implementation of facility management and associated energy services.
They require a robust FM Account Director to manage a recently mobilised total facilities management contract for a key corporate client. Predominantly based in London with travel to a Midlands site, you will need to be able to deal with a ‘hands on’ client and possess strong stakeholder management skills at all levels. With responsibility for strategic direction, financial and operational delivery of the service requirements, you will be a strong people centric leader able to provide credibility and gravitas.
This is a critical role within the corporate division and as such, an above average package will be offered. You will join a financially secure and fast-growing business currently growing through organic growth and acquisition. Opportunities exist in the UK and internationally, you will join a forward thinking business that offers industry leading services related to energy, I.O.T (Internet of Things) and smart building solutions.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Account Director / Contract Director experience in a corporate environment (Ideally working with FTSE 100 companies)
• Client side and FM provider experience (highly desirable)
• Strong in senior stakeholder management
• Experience of change management
• Strong relationship builder
• Mobilisation experience
• Experience of running Total Facilities Management (TFM) contracts
• Strong in contract management
• Able to travel
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org