- Financially stable business that provides leading edge consultancy in energy efficiency and sustainability
- Reports to the CEO
- International remit
An independent organisation that provides leadership and expertise to deliver a zero-carbon society. They provide consultancy, advice and big data to the public and private sector to save energy and reduce carbon emissions in the UK and internationally. Projects include providing electric vehicle consultancy to large corporates and helping developing countries with renewable technology such as solar powered fridges and water pumps.
Reporting to the CEO, you will manage a team of approximately 40 people related to business development, insight, evaluation and project management. Your role will be to create and implement the strategy that provides significant growth, with a focus on the private sector. You will also support the organisation to win grants and programmes in collaboration with other members of the senior leadership team. This organisation is international in reach and you will lead a highly capable international team to increase their global footprint.
This is a great opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, people centric environment with a mission focused on supporting the climate change and sustainability agenda. You will interact with a wide range of senior stakeholders across the public and private sector in the UK and internationally.
- A proven track record of business development with new and existing clients
- Experience within UK energy, renewables or transport
- People management of at least 10 people
- Held budgetary responsibility of £3m+
- Experience of project and programme management
- A strong relationship builder at all levels with a wide range of public and private stakeholders
- Able to work in a collaborative, co-creative environment
- An open, leader, able to engage, inspire and motivate a bright team of high calibre staff
- Able to make a strategic contribution to the senior leadership team
- Able to develop go to market plan to achieve sales growth from large projects and programmes
- Self-starter, able to be ‘hands on’ and get things done
- Able to adapt to a demanding environment
- Analytical and results orientated
- Able to make decisions from an impartial and objective perspective whilst also able to challenge the norm in an appropriate manner
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- A keen interest in sustainability
- International experience
- Specific experience of business development in sustainable energy efficiency or climate change sectors
- Experience of creating strategic partnerships
Send your CV to email@example.com or call Lee De Souza, Lead Consultant at Harrison Bridge on 07817 836359 for an informal and confidential discussion.