This organisation plays a key role in managing Electricity Market Reform (EMR). EMR is a £110bn government investment programme designed to replace our ageing energy infrastructure with a low carbon energy mix. This is facilitated through the CFD (contracts for difference) and the CM (capacity market) schemes that this organisation manages.
Due to their excellent track record of delivery, they have had a contract extension until 2026 and are now expanding their team.
Great place to work
• Enjoy a work life balance with flexible working
• A stable environment working on a high profile energy programme providing essential electricity services that has been extended to 2026
• High employee engagement and retention
- Bonus up to 10%
- Double pension contributions up to 12% (if the employee puts in 6%)• External training opportunities
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day every 2 years to a maximum of 32 days plus bank holidays
- Annual cost of living salary review
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an organisation full of well respected, highly skilled market experts who are at the forefront of change within the energy market. The roles available include:
Programme Manager – starting salary from £85,000
Senior Project Manager – starting salary from £49,790
Project Manager – starting salary from £36,000
Test Manager – starting salary from £49,790
Senior Test Analyst – starting salary from £49,790
Design Analyst x 2 – starting salary from £49,790
Senior Business Analyst – starting salary from £49,790
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com stating which position is of interest.